Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SEAT Cordoba Boot Lock??

Options
  • 15-11-2008 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭

As most of you regulars probably know I bought a new Cordoba 1.4TDi S this year,

After a few weeks when I went one day to open the boot it would not open..!!

I looked a the manual and fiddled with ( something ) Not sure if it was the key the door lock itself. But got it sorted.
    Today it has happened again but now i cannot get it to open.
    When I press the key remote i can actually hear the lock unlocking itself but when I lift the Boot Flap it wont open..
    Any ideas??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Just bring it back, that's what warranties are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Anan1 wrote: »
    Just bring it back, that's what warranties are for.

I know
    just saves me a trip on Monday if possible as I had other things planned ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Better to accept the inconvenience now than to wait for the day when you're at the airport and your passport is locked in the boot.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The catch is broke then, if you hear it unlocking and it dosen't open its fcuked!
    Ananl is right.

Advertisement