Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs. Villa Match Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

And I'd like to point that this is no surprise to anyone who watched Villa completely outplay (but not beat :() Arsenal last season.

I was at that game, fookin senderos.

The Arse were muck again today, dunno what our problem is when coming to play the lesser teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I was at that game, fookin senderos.

The Arse were muck again today, dunno what our problem is when coming to play the lesser teams.
    :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

This is getting seriously frustrating....
    REally have to hope for a good CL run now, the league is most likely beyond us having llost 4 games already before December...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Frisbee wrote: »
    This is getting seriously frustrating....
    REally have to hope for a good CL run now, the league is most likely beyond us having llost 4 games already before December...

and youre playing chelsea in a fortnight

And Citeh next week. I'm sure we'll find a way to lose that one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

jaysus, dunno wats going on at arsenal this year.
    great stuff by villa tho. i think i may put a wee wager on them getting into the CL next season. gareth barry was probably right to stay at this rate

Frisbee wrote: »
    And Citeh next week. I'm sure we'll find a way to lose that one

id be very surprised if you didnt win that one. city are on the crest of a slump at the moment. you should tear them apart

Helix wrote: »
    id be very surprised if you didnt win that one. city are on the crest of a slump at the moment. you should tear them apart

Thats what I'm worried about. We also should have torn apart Hull/Fulham/Stoke... :(

those 3 you mention are the type of teams who'll cause arsenal problems tho, city are every bit as lightweight as yourselves, with a shoddier back line at the minute. i dont think youll have any trouble dispatching them

cue city win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Well maybe they made the same mistake as you did of thinking of Villa as a lesser team - over the course of a season maybe, but certainly not in a one-off match.

Another goal conceded straight down the centre of our defence though, which I'm not sure will be fixed anytime soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Come on the Villa!!! Crackin result!

No NRC in the team? Anyone know why, dropped or injured?

dropped coz sidwell, petrov and barry are a better combination on current form

Advertisement