Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson phones

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    i dont mind the predictive text on w810i...... but them feckin buttons!

The buttons are nothing special.

Trying to think of a phone with decent buttons....Nokia 6310i.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

paul larry wrote: »
    ok can i ask advice too, i got a nokia n73 music edition and its truly the worst fone i evr had! contract aint up til april. want rid NOW!!!!!!!!!! should i buy a PAYG or unlocked. im willing to spend about 300 any advice on decent fone for that price. it must have good memory and at least a 3mp camera thanx in advance
    Nokia 6220 299 on 3pay but worth every cent, its a great phone, best nokia I have used in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 18 LockeTribal

I had my heart set on a K800i for the last few months but had decided to hold off til Christmas before upgrading.

Bad move on my part, O2 no longer stock the K800i.

Anyone know if they're available anywhere else in the country? And if not, what's the next best thing? I've been looking at both the K770i and the w910i recently and they seem quite snazzy too, albeit lacking the K800i's camera.

Suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

• Registered Users Posts: 18 LockeTribal

Thanks for the heads up!

Unfortunately, I contacted my local xtravision and they're out of stock and don't know if they're getting more in :(

Decided to shell out for a SE W910i instead, so it's not all bad :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

HELP!!

I've a sony w580i with a broken screen and I need to back up everthing (contacts etc) to a new W910, problem is when I plug in the w910i it won't let me restore the information from the w580i which I already backed up, i'm using the sony software, anyone know how to get around this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

if the broken one will start up use MyPhoneExplorer to backup again and try this on the new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah use myphoneexplorer, its a great application.
    My GF's K750i got smashed, but was able to pull everything from the phone( the memory card was fecked though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ardmacha wrote: »
    if the broken one will start up use MyPhoneExplorer to backup again and try this on the new one.

Cheers Man, it done the job perfectly..:)

thumbs_up.jpg

Advertisement