Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fail!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Lexus1976 wrote: »
    What is this nerdy word "FAIL" people keep using after posts?
    Most of us are feckin Irish on this site and world renownd for our wit. But you have these gob****es thinking ah ha this seems to be a cool word so I will use it and perhaps I may look cool in front of my peers. Get a fecking life, be more creative in your criticism. I know I'm probably leaving myself wide open for jibes but feck it, at least I got my point across.
    :o

Well you are just all kinds of wrong, sir. Why would you come onto an internet forum and bitch about people who post on internet forums?
    Its been mentioned already but this is the internet and this is what happens.
    If you dont like it then GTFO. Its obvious you're just here to stir the shit so you've actually become the very thing you hate in the first place.

Click Here for your prize

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Lexus1976 wrote: »
    What is this nerdy word "FAIL" people keep using after posts?
    Most of us are feckin Irish on this site and world renownd for our wit. But you have these gob****es thinking ah ha this seems to be a cool word so I will use it and perhaps I may look cool in front of my peers. Get a fecking life, be more creative in your criticism. I know I'm probably leaving myself wide open for jibes but feck it, at least I got my point across.
    :o

If "meh" can get into the english dictionary then your quip of Fail is of no consequence tbh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Well you are just all kinds of wrong, sir. Why would you come onto an internet forum and bitch about people who post on internet forums?
    Its been mentioned already but this is the internet and this is what happens.
    If you dont like it then GTFO. Its obvious you're just here to stir the shit so you've actually become the very thing you hate in the first place.

Click Here for your prize

I think he's struck a nerve. :D I mean, not just some kinds of wrong but ALL kinds of wrong.

Advertisement