Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX360 60G+3 Games+Extra Controler = 229.99

Options
  • 15-11-2008 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Just reading an Argos Catalouge that came with the paper.
    3 Free Games + an Extra wireless Controler for 229.99. Given recent Bargains were going for 179.99 with no games etc this could be a good deal? it is the 60 gig version. Don't know about HDMI etc.

Games look like Viva Pinta. Lego Indiana Jones + Kung Fu Panda

Offer open till 18 Nov according to the front of the catalouge. Not sure if that applies to every deal inside?

Also they are doing GTA IV for 34.99!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

well dont i feel boned by the €270 gears/halo/pgr4/forza deal in smiths

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

mawk wrote: »
    well dont i feel boned by the €270 gears/halo/pgr4/forza deal in smiths

Gears/Halo/pgr4/Forza are a lot better games than the Argos ones, particularly if you're over 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,967 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Just reading an Argos Catalouge that came with the paper.
    3 Free Games + an Extra wireless Controler for 229.99. Given recent Bargains were going for 179.99 with no games etc this could be a good deal? it is the 60 gig version. Don't know about HDMI etc.

Games look like Viva Pinta. Lego Indiana Jones + Kung Fu Panda

Offer open till 18 Nov according to the front of the catalouge. Not sure if that applies to every deal inside?

Also they are doing GTA IV for 34.99!

Is this not the Arcade version?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

jayteecork wrote: »
    Gears/Halo/pgr4/Forza are a lot better games than the Argos ones, particularly if you're over 10.

except that, ive already beaten halo3 and gears before with friends and pgr4 and forza are a bag of assholes.

at least lego indy et all still have a trade in value

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

An XBOX360 is on my boys santa list but I see there's a couple of different ones such as Pro Console and Arcade.

What's the difference please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

The main difference is the harddrive. The Pro console comes with a 60gb harddrive, and the arcade comes with 250mb memory.

Thats the only differnce really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Thanks for that. At least now I'll know what to look for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    The main difference is the harddrive. The Pro console comes with a 60gb harddrive, and the arcade comes with 250mb memory.

Thats the only differnce really.
    My friend's memory card is 256MB, lol.

Advertisement