Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gears of War 2 - boards.ie night!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Am about for a while: GT: Van Snaga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I'll be on from about two now if anyone is around? Getting tired of playing pub with people dropping out and stuf.

GT: PurebredDnA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Will be on in about 30min - Alkers
    EDIT: Got to level 37 or so there on Avalanche. Was on public so the difficulty was set at normal. There was only 4 players from level 30 onwards. I'd say 50 would be easy on casual. Will be on again later if anyone wants to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

i'm still online if anyone's out there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Its all just about getting into routines in your squads, if everyone works together all the levels are easy, the boomshields are the most important things to have and once you can keep the horde away from you its pretty basic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

A few of us got to level 50 the other day although there was only four of us for most of the last few levels. You do have to work as a team though, and always try and save a wretch at the end of each level whilst you all go round collecting ammo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Im up for it, Tag: Reinforcement09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Looking for someone to play through the co-op on insane, anyone interested? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone up for a bit of GOW2 tonight at 10pm? I wil be online then. :)

joedagreat93 il have a go...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭conjamuk

I am up so a game of horde my higest level was 40 :(. Gamertag severioth

Advertisement