Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infractions whats this system

Options
  • 15-11-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

I got an infraction today, its my first so I don't know the way they work is there a link somewhere explaining them. I read the charter where I got it but can't find any info on the subject.
    This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I'm not arguing with the infraction just wondering whats the hierarchy for them

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This might be as handy as anything:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/user_infractions_intro

If it's something different you're looking for an SMod may be able to provide some explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There is an excellent post and breakdown of the system provided by Sully here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Thanks Sully sent me a Pm , still a bit confused but I'll live:).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Namesco wrote: »
    Thanks Sully sent me a Pm , still a bit confused but I'll live:).

Going to reply to this as its in relation to my post - if you want to PM me (or ask here) with your confusion ill try explain it better. If it confuses you - it might confuse others so letting me know whats up will allow me clear up confusion for others :)

Hope that helps dude.

Advertisement