Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World first - All WotLK content cleared

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Manties wrote: »
    I still think its been made far to easy. When a tank in full greens can do mega pulls in the instances something is wrong. GRanted if you go in there in average gear its a bit more challenging, but strolling my badge/t5 lock and hunter through was a bit of a joke. I enjoyed it in outland before because i was always behind other people, ive only been playign a year and i really enjoyed the challenge of getting myself into a posisition of being in the better guilds in the game and gearing up. I remember hitting Hellfire at 58 and wiping over and over again on simple ( well they are now ) quests.

Yes, i can understand blizz wanting the game to appeal to the more casual player like myself and others, but i have no desire to complete all the end game content just yet. I'd like to take my time and enjoy it as i did with outland. And i certainly dont want to pug end game. When i do complete endgame, i want to feel proud of the achievement.

Come back when you have cleared all the endgame content and let us know then what you think ;)

I don't think it will be this week, or next week.

Seriously, everyone stop complaining that it's too easy until you have cleared all of the supposedly easy content.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

WellyJ wrote: »
    Come back when you have cleared all the endgame content and let us know then what you think ;)

I don't think it will be this week, or next week.

Seriously, everyone stop complaining that it's too easy until you have cleared all of the supposedly easy content.

Agreed...if you had some insight into the sk-nihlrohgndg or whatever they are called guild

Youd realise they had a massive headstart on everyone...

And being thyey have the best...without doubt, the best pve player in the world...I dont see why anyone is moaning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

im not moaning per such, i just think what i have experienced so far is to easy tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Venom wrote: »
    68.5 hours my ass. Add up all the time they spent in beta + all the time they spent gearing up their characters = a hell of a lot longer that 68.5 hours.

Either you didnt read the text, or well... :rolleyes:
    Beta access is a HUGE bonus as in EQ2 I had beta access for 2 months before the game went live and I was well ahead of the curve leveling up due to knowing the fastest questlines and which was the optimal gear/spec route to go with.

Err, that's fairly bloody obvious? Would anyone debate that?

Also 25thNov took down Sartharion with 3 adds up yesterday and they got the imbah mount. link So technically they've defeated everything now considering that's probably the hardest pve kill scenario in-game atm.

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    Either you didnt read the text, or well... :rolleyes:

Err, that's fairly bloody obvious? Would anyone debate that?

Also 25thNov took down Sartharion with 3 adds up yesterday and they got the imbah mount. link So technically they've defeated everything now considering that's probably the hardest pve kill scenario in-game atm.

Why do you place so much emphasis on 25november's progress?

That's the same as me saying the end game content is too hard cos my girlfriend cant get out of elwynn forest and dies all the time from the kobolds....

Fair play to them, well done et al, but **** them. Why don't the rest of us just ignore that and when/if WE run out of content we can moan about it in a thread on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I'm happily plodding along, even though most of my guild is nearly at 70 & even though I'm a class leader, I'm really enjoying all the small things in the game; the cut scenes on quests, some of the landscapes & new MOB's, it's all very Viking-esque, which is super SUPER cool!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

WellyJ wrote: »
    Why do you place so much emphasis on 25november's progress?

'So much emphasis'? I link to something because its news, to discuss it, debate it etc I have made no comments so far in this thread re the pvE difficulty so I'm not sure where you're coming from really. :rolleyes:

I actually wasnt aiming it at you specifically, I was referring to all the moaners in the thread, sorry for the way it looked ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

hmm i bet they had fun:p..still its kinda fecked up really.. i mean TBC was hard you had to be really good to get far fast and these guys just zoom past it all..i dunno.

Advertisement