Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be vigilant driving around caherdavin community ..

Options
  • 15-11-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Center at night..

I heard today from someone in the area that a guy and his wife were driving the down the hill by the community center going onto whitetorn drive , and at the bend at the hill 4 young fellas and three girls jumped out in front of his car!!!

When he got out asked them to move politely they kicked the crap out of him !!!

So just letting people know to lock the cars and dont get out if it happens just ring the guards straight away .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Chubb76 wrote: »
    Center at night..

I heard today from someone in the area that a guy and his wife were driving the down the hill by the community center going onto whitetorn drive , and at the bend at the hill 4 young fellas and three girls jumped out in front of his car!!!

When he got out asked them to move politely they kicked the crap out of him !!!

So just letting people know to lock the cars and dont get out if it happens just ring the guards straight away .

Hope this happens to me, some nite....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I heard today from someone in the area that a guy and his wife were driving ......... .
    In other words, it didn't happen! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

i highly doubt he got out of the car to tell em to move when he could of rolled down window to yell at em as he was driving off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

who politely gets out of a car to ask someone to move?!?!

shenanigans.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've heard nothing about this, and I live in Caherdavin. It'd the kind of story that would travel too, if it was true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

well the guy who got the crap kicked out of him lives a few doors down from my gf and has two black eyes must done that in his sleep :S

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

well the guy who got the crap kicked out of him lives a few doors down from my gf and has two black eyes must done that in his sleep :S
    He may have two black eyes but it is extremely difficult to believe that:

1. Seven people would jump out in front of a car.

2. That a driver would leave his vehicle to confront them (in the very unlikely event that it happened in the first place).

He probably got into a fight in different circumstances and the story has grown legs! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i heard that it wasnt local scum, but 4 aliens, and 3 predators. and that they were originally fighting each other, and he got out of the car to film it for youtube but unfortunately was covered in dog food for some reason, which attracted the aliens, who jumped on him. luckily, the predators werent finished with the aliens and took their enemies to task, and that the guy got two black eyes from all the tails whipping around the place. he managed to crawl back to his car and drive away though, so its grand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

zuroph wrote: »
    i heard that it wasnt local scum, but 4 aliens, and 3 predators. and that they were originally fighting each other, and he got out of the car to film it for youtube but unfortunately was covered in dog food for some reason, which attracted the aliens, who jumped on him. luckily, the predators werent finished with the aliens and took their enemies to task, and that the guy got two black eyes from all the tails whipping around the place. he managed to crawl back to his car and drive away though, so its grand.

I heard it was actually Chuck Norris. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

An Fhile wrote: »
    I heard it was actually Chuck Norris. :eek:
    I should of known, chuck norris! what a legend though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That guy should have bought a pair of these:

cn1.jpg

And read these:
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Whats that Smell? :confused:

BS:D

Greatest thread fail in Limerick City forum?

Advertisement