Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there an apple store in limerick?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Yes, I am a female...curious why you ask. I bought it because I use one at work....I dabble in graphic design and any designer worth their salt will tell you that Macs are the only option for graphic design. They take a bit of getting used to if you are used to working with PCs, but in my opinion they are far superior.

The fact that they are so clean, cool and clutter free (plug it in and away you go...no endless frustrating cables) is the icing on the cake.

the Loc, got a great deal: the almighty Imac, extra memory & Creative suite for €1600 + VAT.

Creative suite has indesign, photoshop, Illustrator and other adobe programmes and retails at about €2300 but I got it for €230 + VAt as a student. (I'm not, but theres ways and means around that ;))
    Thats unreal. My brother bought a mac notebook for 1600 2 months ago and it's not near as good as the specs on that imac. did you get it in compub or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

[mod hat]

Ok peoples, have handed out three infractions to people asking for or advocating the use of or acquisition of pirated software, and ways of obtaining it.

From this point on in the thread, such discussions will result in a 7 day ban and 1 infraction.

[/mod hat]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nov2

Thank u! Just what I was looking for! Phoned CompuB and the guy was really helpful! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nov2

Yes, I am a female...curious why you ask. I bought it because I use one at work....I dabble in graphic design and any designer worth their salt will tell you that Macs are the only option for graphic design. They take a bit of getting used to if you are used to working with PCs, but in my opinion they are far superior.

The fact that they are so clean, cool and clutter free (plug it in and away you go...no endless frustrating cables) is the icing on the cake.

the Loc, got a great deal: the almighty Imac, extra memory & Creative suite for €1600 + VAT.

Creative suite has indesign, photoshop, Illustrator and other adobe programmes and retails at about €2300 but I got it for €230 + VAt as a student. (I'm not, but theres ways and means around that ;))

Hello there, do you recommend creative suite? Am starting my first semester in media design and am debating purchasing to have a play! It's prob a stupid question but, can you get creative suite for PC? Budget cant stretch at the mo to Mac!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Does anybody know if Compu B will be getting in the iphone 4? As it is going to be sim free and not locked to any network and they sell pretty much all of Apples other products i don't see why they wouldn't get it. I'll probably call into them to find out some day if i get a chance but thought someone on here might know already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Jofspring wrote: »
    Does anybody know if Compu B will be getting in the iphone 4? As it is going to be sim free and not locked to any network and they sell pretty much all of Apples other products i don't see why they wouldn't get it. I'll probably call into them to find out some day if i get a chance but thought someone on here might know already.

I'd imagine they would order in one for you. Hard to get at the moment though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Jofspring

phill106 wrote: »
    I'd imagine they would order in one for you. Hard to get at the moment though!

Ya seems to be impossible to get them. Will pop in later and see what they say anyway. Hopefully they'll be selling them on a waiting list like Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Jofspring wrote: »

The consumer association in the US have refused to endorse the iphone4 due to the issues surrounding it's antenna.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

This thread is over a year old. do not go gravedigging in the forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement