Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Halo books

Options
  • 15-11-2008 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

i really like the halo series, so i thought i'd give the series of books a read, but unfortunately i can't find them in any shop, anyone know where you can buy them in dublin, shop wise. plus, i dont really want to get them online

any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I've read them all and enjoyed them thoroughly with the exception of "The Flood" which is basically a transcript of Halo: Combat Evolved.
    You really should try to get them online, it's the easiest and cheapest way of getting them.
    If you're set on getting them through a shop, I'm pretty sure the big book shops like Eason's will order in what ever you want but will probably charge you an arm and a leg for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Seifer wrote: »
    I've read them all and enjoyed them thoroughly with the exception of "The Flood" which is basically a transcript of Halo: Combat Evolved.
    You really should try to get them online, it's the easiest and cheapest way of getting them.
    If you're set on getting them through a shop, I'm pretty sure the big book shops like Eason's will order in what ever you want but will probably charge you an arm and a leg for them.

As far as I remember Borders out in Blanchardstown had some last time I was out there, not definite on it though so probably best to give them a call/e-mail before heading out.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

I got the first 3 in america, the last two or three can't remember off amazon, so it's online I'm afraid. Contact Harvest is fairly good (that's the latest one) think the Cole Protocol is the next one due. Yeah it was published yesterday, available on amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

thanks everyone for their replies, looks like i'll have to get them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

if you ever venture down the south east i know a book shop that has them all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bobbo142

if ur looking for halo books go 2 forbidden planet for all of the halo books its near central bank u go through the arcade near the bridge near centra take a left dey do comics anime everything haha

bobbo142 wrote: »
    if ur looking for halo books go 2 forbidden planet for all of the halo books its near central bank u go through the arcade near the bridge near centra take a left dey do comics anime everything haha

thanks man, that is what i'll do. and to think your first post helped me, cheers :D

just an update, i saw the books in hodges and figgis (i think that's spelt right) on dawson street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Shantel22

I'd say amazon is a good place to buy books etc. I don't think I've ever bought a book at a bookstore 2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rgdaxter

The best place to try is easons. I got the first two books there. Brilliant books by the way. If you can't get them there I'd try online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

rgdaxter wrote: »
    The best place to try is easons. I got the first two books there. Brilliant books by the way. If you can't get them there I'd try online.
    ye, was just in easons on o'connell street the other day and they had a good few

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

another update: chapters have a few in their science fiction section too

Advertisement