Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Champions

Options
  • 15-11-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Congrats Dundalk Fc - 1st Division champions. There will be some very happy people 'round the town o'er the next few months. Hopefully give the place and the people here a lift. Congrats. I'm a Newry City Fc fan but have lived here since 1995 and attend Oriel Park ocasionally (I live quite near it) and Im delighted for the town and its club. Back where they belong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Thanks Mod9maple, brilliant night. Was in Newbridge and it all seemed like a non event then suddenly Limerick get a corner and score well bedlam just broke out in Kildare craic was great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Great to see Dundalk back where they belong. Looked like they had blown it a couple of weeks ago, but fair play to them, they stuck at it.
    I take it Maxi wont be burning anything now? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

I hear Maxi is up in Oriel as we speak with a blowlamp trying to get the pitch up to spec :p
    plus there is a job going now that John Gill has been let go

Advertisement