Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacing radio in '00 VW Polo - Quick Question!

Options
  • 15-11-2008 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm replacing the radio/cassette in a '00 VW Polo and am just wondering if I can purchase a standard size car stereo or is there a special size for a '00 Polo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

No lad. Your car is standard like all the rest of them. Glass,plastic,metal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Plus if your putting in a retro fit radio into a vw, from my experience, the yellow and red wires are reversed for some reason. Look into this more yourself, but it seems to work for me now (ie. it saves my radio stations,) and didn't work on my old car (vw as well). I posted here about it about a week ago if you want to do a search.

Advertisement