Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a band in Dublin Oasis style.

Options
  • 16-11-2008 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Jamie here im 24 im learning to play guitar , but im a lead singer.Im looking to start a band i live in Clondalkin the band is gonna be in the style of Oasis no snobby ego up your own arse heads aloud just looking for buzzers who are mad for the craic and wanna make music, looking for a guitarist or 2 a drummer and a base player, whos influences are Manchester bands and the Chillis looking for cool ***** no muppets contact me if your interested cheers.:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tambrine_man89

wats up my name is chris i play guitar and would be interested in starting up a band with ya,im from dublin,let me kno if your interested cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭janja93

why?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

tambrine_man89: Note that this thread is from November 2008 so you may not get a response.

janja93: If you have nothing to add to the thread, please don't bother posting.

why not?

why not?
    Why do you think? There are any number of reasons why someone looking to start a band in 2008 isn't looking to do the same thing three years later. Specifically though, JokerJay007 hasn't been online since November 20th 2008 (you can see this by viewing their profile) so chances are they won't respond to your update but you never know.

• Advertisement

wel been new to this didnt bother to read it,you could of jst said no,but cheers anyway

wel been new to this didnt bother to read it,you could of jst said no,but cheers anyway
    Being new to the forum is no excuse for not reading the post date and familiarising yourself with the site in general. I would suggest starting here. If you have any questions related to the Music section you can PM me and I'll answer them for you. Lastly please lay off the txt spk.

Advertisement