Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreambox 800 Where did you buy yours?

• 16-11-2008 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭

See a couple of boardies have this box, my 7000 just died, and might as well replace it with an 800 for high def, just wondering where did you buy yours in in Ireland, UK or mainland europe? Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jimrad

Bought mine from Andre in Satworld.ie for 500 quid...you'd better be quick though I believe they are going up by at least another 49 euro everywhere.
    jimrad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

search idealo.de

german sites are the best, it'll cost you 400euros plus shipping

stay away from rip off irish/uk sites who are probably just ordering them from german sites and selling them on while making a big profit

they are way way overpriced though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

search idealo.de

german sites are the best, it'll cost you 400euros plus shipping

stay away from rip off irish/uk sites who are probably just ordering them from german sites and selling them on while making a big profit

they are way way overpriced though

Uk still good to deal with because of exchange rate. Check the supplier though. Also ive used smartcard24 many times from Germany, Very hard to beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 CS9

http://www.dvbdirect.com/product_info.php/cPath/61/products_id/106

DVD Direct for €372.14 . The wholesaler is on alibaba and selling for €300 if you buy 10. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

CS9 wrote: »
    http://www.dvbdirect.com/product_info.php/cPath/61/products_id/106

DVD Direct for €372.14 . The wholesaler is on alibaba and selling for €300 if you buy 10. :p

Any one bought a clone and are they worth it would love one but can't find if they are good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Any one bought a clone and are they worth it would love one but can't find if they are good

Wouldn't bother tbh as some images have been known to kill clones so stick with the original if i were u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Psygnosis, if your looking to buy a dm800 i'm going to sell my (real) one that i got a few months ago. Just dont watch satellite tv as much as i used to, so box is nearly always on standby mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

defo be intrested if price is right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

How much are you looking for it?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

adverts.ie for trading, not here.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement