Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse share wanted, Louth/Monaghan area

Options
  • 16-11-2008 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi all,

Relatively new to the site and absolutely delighted to find a whole forum dedicated to horses!! I have not long moved back to Ireland after spending 11 years in the UK, mainly Liverpool city but also a short spell in Manchester. As you can imagine there was not much opportunity to get involved in horse riding in the city centre over there so sadly I did let it slide. However, since moving back I would love to get back into it. I loaned a pony when I was about 15/16 and it was one of the happiest carefree periods of my life before responsibility and adulthood kicked it!! If there is anyone out there in the Louth or Monaghan/Louth border area that is looking for someone to help out due to lack of time (my own job back here in Ireland means I am quite flexible) or due to the current credit crunch, finances could need a helping hand please PM me and we can maybe help each other out! However, please be warned, it has been quite a while since I rode properly (not counting the times I have been to Ravensdale Lodge on hacks) so it would have be a steady, even-tempered horse/pony to suit.

Looking forward to any/all replies.

Kind regards

M1

Advertisement