Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Masked man' of Tullyallen

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

papagormo wrote: »
    if i ever decide to throw a party, im definately inviting comic book guy and macadam, and then sit back and enjoy the fireworks! (metaphorically speaking of course!)

Awesome! :)

No fireworks though, me and macadam both don't like them, :p
    Nerin wrote: »
    What are you,columbo?

Nope. I ain't that good. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Good to have you back on board, C-B-G , thought you fell out of the pram ,or worse still that the masked man of "Tonyallen" might have came round your way and you became his first victim.

I dont mind fireworks but they drive my dogs mental, and have afew elderly neighbours that are scared out of there lives by one moronic neighbour.

Do love Columbo do, has he any connection to Mr Meyers.

maca

macadam wrote: »
    Good to have you back on board, C-B-G , thought you fell out of the pram ,or worse still that the masked man of "Tonyallen" might have came round your way and you became his first victim.

I dont mind fireworks but they drive my dogs mental, and have afew elderly neighbours that are scared out of there lives by one moronic neighbour.

Do love Columbo do, has he any connection to Mr Meyers.

maca

Ha ha, your a funny guy.

You should be a mod :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Was a mod back in the 80s had the vespa and the drainpipes the works , jaysus if i dressed like that now , id scare the **** out of everyone:eek::eek:

No hard feelings , just havin a bit of fun, white flag raised..........:P

maca

macadam wrote: »
    Was a mod back in the 80s had the vespa and the drainpipes the works , jaysus if i dressed like that now , id scare the **** out of everyone:eek::eek:

No hard feelings , just havin a bit of fun, white flag raised..........:P

maca

No harm done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

awww....!!!
    group hug!!
    (dont pinch my bum!)

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

Spotted Marsh Road this day last week. Lurking in the park by the steps up to the Dublin Road. Thought it was odd. Just saw this post today. Any updates on this loon?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I think it will be hilarious when eventually this/these fella/fellas venture into the wrong garden or street. It may well be a few lads having a laugh as mentioned earlier in the thread, the kicking that they are in line for certainly won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

I think it will be hilarious when eventually this/these fella/fellas venture into the wrong garden or street. It may well be a few lads having a laugh as mentioned earlier in the thread, the kicking that they are in line for certainly won't.

Honestly if saw this f****r stood at my window looking in, dressed in a costume, he'd run from that spot as fast as his legs would carry him. :mad: And if I caught him, he would get a kicking. I don't care what age they were...

Without the costume and the knowledge from this thread, sure you wouldn't react so badly but forewarned is forearmed. Scaring people half to death is not my idea of a prank, it isn't funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

someone should follow him find out where he lives and who he is. Then we will know. if we care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭kg703

My mate has just had a guy move in with him - big guy, late twenties and dresses up as mike myers.... this guy is apparantaly not all there and has been freaking them out with weird comments about slitting their throats and stuff.....just gotta know if anyone knows anythign about this guy - my mate lives in dublin now.....

kg703 wrote: »
    My mate has just had a guy move in with him - big guy, late twenties and dresses up as mike myers.... this guy is apparantaly not all there and has been freaking them out with weird comments about slitting their throats and stuff.....just gotta know if anyone knows anythign about this guy - my mate lives in dublin now.....

Sounds strange.

Whats he been saying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭finalfantasist

kg703 wrote: »

I wonder if he has any conection to a guy I rarely see in Drogheda who likes to talk about rape everytime I see him. Scares the **** out of me (I'm a female and not very big or strong)

I wonder if he has any conection to a guy I rarely see in Drogheda who likes to talk about rape everytime I see him. Scares the **** out of me (I'm a female and not very big or strong)

You sure thats not good ol paddy mcabe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

You sure thats not good ol paddy mcabe?

Seen paddy walking over Fair St last night at 11pm all dressed up in his black suit and white shirt. We beeped him as always, some craic that lad.

Advertisement