Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greystones gaa club/ kilcoole gaa club

Options
  • 16-11-2008 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

a year ago i gave up travelling home to wexford to play with my local club. I'm now looking to join a local club. don't think i actually need to transfer as i did'nt register or play with my club this year. anyone recently transfer to either greystones or kilcoole gaa clubs recently. need info on who to contact or how to go bout joining, and which one to join. just interested in playing junior/intermediate football and maybe hurling. any advice or info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

I know lads from all over the country playing hurling and football with Greystones Eire Og.

http://www.greystonesgaa.com/

Best contact Gerry Walsh. His number is on the website under Juvenile Teams - Minor Hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bball1

Hi,

We have organised a table quiz for Eire Og Greystones tonight in Woodlands. There should be a few from the lads teams at it. If you want to come down for a pint just to meet a few people in the club to see about training days/times etc you would be more than welcome.

Or get a table quiz team together, that'd be even better!:)

We put posters in the cafe and superquinn over in Charlesland to try get new people in the area involved in the GAA in greystones.

There is are 2 mens football teams (intermediate and junior B), mens hurling team (Junior) and ladies football team (now senior after a successful 2008) as well as a large Juvenile section.
    Sure hopefully see you at some stage.
    Maria

Advertisement