Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value of second-hand BMWs plummets 50pc - Sindo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

robbie99 wrote: »

Its a scam, also has a '05 7series for €23000 for sale.. Phone number does not work and when you email him you get the usual scam email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Its a scam, also has a '05 7series for €23000 for sale.. Phone number does not work and when you email him you get the usual scam email

one other way to spot its a scam is white lines above and below the pictures, which the scammer has cut and pasted the real car into his/her ad.

i wonder how much money carzone.ie is making out of scammers adds.

Anyway, back to topic.
    I have a 02 320 touring that i am genuinely afraid to go near any dealer with, because i'll probably hit him with is trade-in offer.

Thats if i have job security to even go look for a upgrade in the first place.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

did you report him?

there's a button on the page to report problems with adverts.

i just reported him anyway so hopefully one less gullible idiot will get scammed because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

vibe666 wrote: »
    did you report him?

i just reported him anyway so hopefully one less gullible idiot will get scammed because of it.

So did I, about 10 mins ago. The more reports the better. Will be interesting to see ho long the ad stays up for now.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

did you report him?

x2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

did you report him?

I reported it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

ive reported several cars and never got a response from carzone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

Might people importing a car put an ad up for a similar car at a much lower price. They could then show this to the revenue commisioner and use it as evidence when they are trying to get a lower OMSP?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

lol, good luck with that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

was out at BMW garage today picking up my 06 320d SE which i bought in June for 29.5k, there is now a 07 320d SE there, less miles for 29k 5 months later, so they are dropping quite alot, i dont think anything though on the scale of the indo article, from what i can see...

• Advertisement
Advertisement