Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stargate Continuum quick question

• 16-11-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

I was watching Continuum last night and at the point where Jackson is getting out of the taxi minus his leg to start his new anonymous life, the taxi driver turns around and asks if he wants help.

Now the question is - was the taxi man Antonio Banderas in some sort of cameo role. He was the spitting image of him if not. There was no mention of him in the credits either. Just wondering:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

It definitely was not Antonio Banderas, I doubt he'd get out of bed for Stargate :) - though the guy did sound Spanish:

33tgjs6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

You have to admit he's very like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

I thought it was him aswell. Figured he was a fan and wanted a cameo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Advertisement
Advertisement