Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wmp ripping

Options
  • 16-11-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

first not sure if this the right section so sorry for that.
    My problem is when i rip my music to mp3 on windows media player 11 (i think):D it catches the last few seconds of the previous track and looses the end of it, it sort of out of sinc. any ideas setting etc etc. :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not heard of this error before.
    Have you tried alternative ripping software? And if so, does the problem still persist?
    (trying an alternative will let you know if its a ripping app problem or something more broad such as the operating system, etc interfearing with the third party aps)

You could try also un-installing media player 11 and re-installing it again in case the previous had faults internally within its coding.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Have you got a cross fading plugin or something like that running?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

had no problems ripping with real player so reinstalled wmp11. seemed to fix it. Thanks All:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement