Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the decent guys of Dublin gone???

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yes we do leave a number of the verbose drunkards and dreamers roaming,
    they make the rest of the 'men' feel better when they listen to their waffle due to their
    lack of manly knowledge about the important things like soccer and it is not as if they are
    really ever going to change anything being so crippled by procrastination.

Ah right, now my continuing freedom makes sense

I'm one of the chosen ones :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Hai. I'm right here babies. Orestoes, my dearest friend of one night, played a wondeful part in setting me up with my now ex. But she got annoying so now I am a fwee man; pished off me face. But I have a pair of shorts and a tshirt on, ergo I am still decent.

Ergo I'm right her baby,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

orestes wrote: »
    Ah right, now my continuing freedom makes sense

I'm one of the chosen ones :cool:

Ha you might aspire to that level eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hai. I'm right here babies. Orestoes, my dearest friend of one night, played a wondeful part in setting me up with my now ex. But she got annoying so now I am a fwee man; pished off me face. But I have a pair of shorts and a tshirt on, ergo I am still decent.

Ergo I'm right her baby,

I swear you would regret this for a while :D

Drunken replies FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Wibbs wrote: »
    *Clears throat, puts down large tankard of scotch..*

.........Even though some whipped men and even great deluded men have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Feminazis and all the odious apparatus of Feminazi rule, we shall not flag or fail....... We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the bedroom, we shall fight in the kitchen(not a lot in fairness) and behind the sofa for the remote control, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in our manly loins, we shall defend our peckers and slovenly manly ways, whatever the cost may be......... we shall fight in the workplace...... we shall fight in the lecture hall...... we shall fight in the pubs and in the nightclubs.......we shall fight in the back seat of our cars......... We shall nevaaaaah surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, men or a large part of the manhood of the world were subjugated and beaten, then our hard cases beyond the seas, armed and guarded by their huge willies, would carry on the struggle, until in God's good time, those hairy chested men, with all their power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of the wussies. Haaaarumph!

A PM would have been sufficent but anyway , here i am. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dragan wrote: »
    A PM would have been sufficent but anyway , here i am. :D

so are you going to be like the fearless sparta in tights in another irish revolution? :eek:
    its all go on boards....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

so are you going to be like the fearless sparta in tights in another irish revolution? :eek:
    its all go on boards....

Indeed, although sadly no one will be even remotely impressed when i tell them we shall fight in the shade.

It IS Ireland afterall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dragan wrote: »
    Indeed, although sadly no one will be even remotely impressed when i tell them we shall fight in the shade.

It IS Ireland afterall.

But there

metro sexuals

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Posted a similar post on the Galway city thread, got some interesting replies. I think being in the one place for too long does not help!

Advertisement