Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercings stuff in Cork

Options
  • 16-11-2008 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hello all,

My flatmate is looking for a tongue piercing for her sister for xmas but wants a particularly nice/rare/different one but we can't think of anything for a tongue or good shops in Cork for that kind of thing cause neither of us have more than our ear pierced!

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows, as an alternative, if you can kind of get a mini course on piercing or tattooing or something (kind of like a cooking class?!) as she would love that too.

Or anyone into piercings if you have any ideas for good presents for someone who likes that kind of jewlery. She has a lip piercing too...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Eeeer the only places you can buy body jewellary in cork are Moonshine in Paul st and The Funky Skunk.

Moonshine is waaaaay overpriced for what they have, Funky Skunk is good enough but the quality sucks.

As for piercing/tattoo courses none here that i know of.

I'd say your best bet is to get something off the internet jewellary wise, there are loads of cool sites, or have a look over at the "Body modification" forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You'd be best to go online for jewellery.

You wont get a piercing course anywhere. Self or amateur piercing is fairly frowned upon. Best leave it to the pros.

You could always get her a present of a new piercing? That'd be cool. Go in with her, it'd be fun! I'd reccomend Tattoo Zoo on North main street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 david whyte

smk135 wrote: »
    Hello all,

My flatmate is looking for a tongue piercing for her sister for xmas but wants a particularly nice/rare/different one but we can't think of anything for a tongue or good shops in Cork for that kind of thing cause neither of us have more than our ear pierced!

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows, as an alternative, if you can kind of get a mini course on piercing or tattooing or something (kind of like a cooking class?!) as she would love that too.

Or anyone into piercings if you have any ideas for good presents for someone who likes that kind of jewlery. She has a lip piercing too...

Thanks!
    body piercing courses available in venus body piercing in carrickmacross

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Loop54

Scents & Sensibility on Patrick St near the Grand Parade do a range of body piercing jewellery, good value and quality too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There's a place in the Savoy that should sell body jewellery. It's hardly more than a doorway, across from Gloria Jeans, towards Hickeys.

You could try Claire's Accessories too, I'm often surprised by what they sell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Kersmash wrote: »
    You could always get her a present of a new piercing? That'd be cool. Go in with her, it'd be fun! I'd reccomend Tattoo Zoo on North main street.
    +1 to that

Advertisement