Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be on the Alert

Options
  • 16-11-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Take care not to be deceived, because many will come using my name and saying, "I am the one".

Watch yourselves, or your hearts will be coarsened by debauchery and drunkenness and the cares of life, and that day will come upon you unexpectedly, like a trap.

For it will come down on all those living on the face of the earth. Stay awake, praying at all times for the strength to survive all that is going to happen, and to hold your ground before the Son of man.

Its never too late to repent and God will cherish us all who get enlightened with the truth. Like me not so long ago you have been deceived but now we must repent.

The visions of our lady throughout the World is the sign of repentence for those who have decieved in this final trial.

http://www.theworkofgod.org/aparitns/Aparitns.htm

The world is in labour but soon it will give birth but to be saved we must repent.

Read This:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fatima

Read this in relation to his 2 assination attempts on the Feast of our Lady of Fatima:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II

I beg everyone on this forum to consider that the truth is in God and not in the manufactured society that we live in. This is the final trial where many will be decieved into thinking that God doesn't exist.

I promise you that if you pray tonight and ask God and Our Lady, the Mother of the Son of God, to be found and ask for the Holy Spirit your wishes will be granted.

our_lady_rosary.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

HAHA best post in ages!

Too many Christians, never enough lions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Zamboni wrote: »
    HAHA best post in ages!

Too many Christians, never enough lions...

Beneath your mocking the truth exists, you know that God exists. Don't be fooled into thinking that by mocking God He will go away. God will come back when we least expect so we must be ready. Its not too late to repent.

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Beneath your mocking the truth exists, you know that God exists. Don't be fooled into thinking that by mocking God He will go away. God will come back when we least expect so we must be ready. Its not too late to repent.

Can you be more specific please on whom I need to repent to?
    Is it Brahma, Allah, Jesus, Thor, Zeus or just a flexitime demi-god ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

*yawn*

Does he have an 'off' button?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Take care not to be deceived, because many will come using my name and saying, "I am the one".

Joh 8:12 - I am the light of the world.

Why isn't this warning applied to jesus? That is basically is saying I am the one. How do you know that wasn't a test?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Mat 7:15

Can you be more specific please on whom I need to repent to?
    Is it Brahma, Allah, Jesus, Thor, Zeus or just a flexitime demi-god ...?

Keep mocking, it suits you. But never give up because if you pray to Our Lady you will find what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh man. Awesome post. Sterling satire.

But never give up because if you pray to Our Lady you will find what you are looking for.

...an atheist utopia?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wait...it is satire, right? :pac:

• Advertisement

if you pray to Our Lady you will find what you are looking for.

You'd be better off doing something constructive like helping someone who needs it. But no, you'd rather pray for your own salvation. It would seem to me given your zealotry that you are some kind of reformed character especially since you have a particular bent for the 'evils' of drink, drugs and fornication. Good for you, maybe you'd like to share that with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Galvasean wrote: »
    *yawn*

Does he have an 'off' button?
    No setting between off and high.

DapperGent wrote: »
    No setting between off and high.

That's prolly what's going here...
    Not fun now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Mentalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

So god comes and goes at will? Whatever happened to his ability to be omnipresent? Another fallacy busted wide open.

anti-venom wrote: »
    So god comes and goes at will? Whatever happened to his ability to be omnipresent? Another fallacy busted wide open.

Holy Spirit is omni present.
    Jesus will come again.

God = Holy Spirit, Jesus and Father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Olympic class mentalist.

Holy Spirit is omni present.
    Jesus will come again.

God = Holy Spirit, Jesus and Father

Ok I was mildly entertained at first....bored now.

You're just back from mass and you're in the zone. I get it.
    Go dodge traffic with a placard or something.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

The world is in labour but soon it will give birth
    Now that's something I'd like to see -- didn't St Arthur C Clarke predict something like that in 2010?

Blessed be his name then I suppose.

So the world is about to give birth.. but to what? A new moon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

jesus_is_coming.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

ask God and Our Lady, the Mother of the Son of God, to be found and ask for the Holy Spirit your wishes will be granted.

I found an antique oil lamp and I'd prefer to keep rubbing it until the genie decides to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

Galvasean wrote: »
    So the world is about to give birth.. but to what? A new moon?

I just hope the world doesn't suffer post natal depression after the birth. Jeez, things are bad enough as it stands....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Ok I was mildly entertained at first....bored now.

You're just back from mass and you're in the zone. I get it.
    Go dodge traffic with a placard or something.

Not a bad guess but bit more than that from this post

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055419939

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Dave! wrote: »
    I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face!!!

This seems appropriately inappropriate:

AAAAAt2aGAkAAAAAAErc1g.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh dear, way to lower the tone :o

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭limerick_woody

read this - you ignorant ass - why waste your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Take care not to be deceived, because many will come using my name and saying, "I am the one".[/IMG]

They all say that. And they all say the other guy is lying. If you and I were born on another continent you'd by telling me some crazy god with loads of eyes and arms was really really the real deal.

Honestly, once you assume supernatural creator beings are on the table as "possible" it's like "I'm Spartacus".

Tell you what, I'm the Creator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

They all say that. And they all say the other guy is lying. If you and I were born on another continent you'd by telling me some crazy god with loads of eyes and arms was really really the real deal.

Honestly, once you assume supernatural creator beings are on the table as "possible" it's like "I'm Spartacus".

Tell you what, I'm the Creator.

Nice to meet you, the Creator. I'm Brian and so's my wife.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement