Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be on the Alert

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Nice to meet you, the Creator. I'm Brian and so's my wife.

Mr. the Creator, please. We've just been introduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

They all say that. And they all say the other guy is lying. If you and I were born on another continent you'd by telling me some crazy god with loads of eyes and arms was really really the real deal.

Honestly, once you assume supernatural creator beings are on the table as "possible" it's like "I'm Spartacus".

Tell you what, I'm the Creator.

My father always advised me not to try and reason with either drunk or crazy people.

I suspect garett falls into one, or possibly both categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Please tell me this guy is a WUM. Are there really people as fcuking insane as this in real life?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm Spartacus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

Gareth37 wrote: »
    I promise you that if you pray tonight and ask God and Our Lady, the Mother of the Son of God, to be found and ask for the Holy Spirit your wishes will be granted.

OK... I'll do that... but the Ferrari, the blonde bimbo, and the 10 million euros better be waiting for me tomorrow morning when I wake up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'm Spartacus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Zillah wrote: »
    I'm Spartacus.
    No. I'm Spartacus.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

lolz

I wholeheartedly welcome our god-fearing peers.
    Christianity-Atheism.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I hope Gareth37 becomes a regular poster here, he's brilliant.

I think he should be given a platform to expand on his theory about how the EU is a dragon and how Mary will save the day. Fascinating stuff.

Keep up the good work Gareth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

+1
    He a very big man over in CT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Sorry, but this thread is going nowhere, and a couple of posts are crossing the line. Best closed methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Dades wrote: »
    Sorry, but this thread is going nowhere, and a couple of posts are crossing the line. Best closed methinks.
    Thank you, just woke up and was about to do the same. First time I have ever come across a thread in this forum and responses that really lower the tone of this place:(.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement