Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E71......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

June?
    Who knows??? i remember the e61 held its price for quite some time; tbh I don't think you'll find a new e71 simfree in June for 200.00... But are you aware of the upcoming 'budget version' - nokia e63? Same-ish without the expensive stainless steel, and some other differences..oh, and the e63 has a standard 3.5 earphone socket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rossmd

thanks for the quick reply,

i really do have my heart set on the e71, for the steel , the color and the better camera. would vodafone/o2/meteor have it under 300 by june do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Rossmd wrote: »
    thanks for the quick reply,

i really do have my heart set on the e71, for the steel , the color and the better camera. would vodafone/o2/meteor have it under 300 by june do you think?
    prepay? hm....e61i was still 299.00 just before the e71 came out!!!!
    really, anyone's guess... but with the e63 coming, and that slide out qwerty e7x (forgot...72?), maybe the e71 will come down faster in price? maybe you can buy one of mine in June? hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

msn works great on the E71. Be careful of Skype (the skype implimentation of skype) as it doesn't give you free calls - You will be charged skypeout rates even to other skype users. For a more "traditional" skype app try Fring (www.fring.com)

Rossmd wrote: »
    Hi,
    i'm thinking about buying the e71 in around june of 2009.... i would like to know what people think the price of the phone might be around then, maybe 200 euro?

Also, does anyone with an e71 or s60 phone have experience with the skype and msn apps from here :

http://symbianv3.com/new-windows-live-messenger-perfect/
    http://symbianv3.com/skype-mobile-for-s60-devices

and would these apps cost much over 3g as opposed to wifi, how many c would an average conversation cost?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why are you waint until june?... 3 have it now starting at €179, it's all set up and working with skype and msn, skype works a treat and you can now use skype out on it....

treat yourself for xmas...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Chris1

Hi dose this phone have built in GPS like the n95?i would like to run Tom Tom on it.Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

It surely do.

Advertisement