Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shane Ward

• 16-11-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Why can we not vote on The X Factor but every year we're bombarded with winner Shane Ward in concert or on some programme, yet again going on about the fact that he's 'Irish' :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What exactly is the point of this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Shayne Ward's parents are Irish and he is managed by Irish manager Louis Walsh and also he popular in Ireland i guess that why he tours in Ireland so much. I think he didnt break the US so he only has the UK and Ireland

I dont understand why the voting is cancelled in ROI this year yet the show and sister show Xtra Factor are broadcast live in Irish tv :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

My point was that why is it ok to promote X Factor people over here but we can't actually vote for them, it's as if to say our vote doesn't count but hey they'll buy the records! :rolleyes:

Advertisement