Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

carzone.ie photo gallery issues?

Options
  • 16-11-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

is it just me or has the new carzone.ie website have problems with the photo galleries on cars?

It seems every car i go to view says it has 4, 5, 6 or whatever amount of photos attached but the actual advert displays 1 or 2 very grainy pissy photos.

Is it that the website is fine, just everyone advertising has become retarded with a camera and computer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just add it to the list of how ****e their website and service has become lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

bazz26 wrote: »
    Just add it to the list of how ****e their website and service has become lately.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Site was down as well for alot of yesterday, very annoying. Ugh why they killed what they had i do not know. Bloody Trader media group.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Dabko wrote: »
    is it just me or has the new carzone.ie website have problems with the photo galleries on cars?

It seems every car i go to view says it has 4, 5, 6 or whatever amount of photos attached but the actual advert displays 1 or 2 very grainy pissy photos.

Is it that the website is fine, just everyone advertising has become retarded with a camera and computer?

pics are there but main site seems not to be able to find them half the time now.

use the driving.ie/usedcars version and the pics all work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

I noticed the same problem with photos, loads of them not loading. They really made the site s**t over the last couple of months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

i suppose simple solution is - Dont use carzone.ie! Find an Irish owned equivalent .

Advertisement