Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some Advice Please

Options
  • 16-11-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

My Father Bought a Hard Drive Video Camera as my brother was getting married, anyway he recorded the whole thing and when he went to play it he fault out Night Vision on left on so all the colours came out weird ie green etc, is there anyway of fixing this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

My Father Bought a Hard Drive Video Camera as my brother was getting married, anyway he recorded the whole thing and when he went to play it he fault out Night Vision on left on so all the colours came out weird ie green etc, is there anyway of fixing this?

Thanks

Oh dear, first suggestion is to tell the father to read the manual first. Sorry about that but it's true. As a damage limitation exercise the best bet is to try to turn all colour information into black & White via an editing program like 'Premier Pro' or 'Final Cut Pro'. After that take it to a profesional and maybe (maybe) they can add clever coloring in afterwards.

Advertisement