Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clubs/societies dundalk?

Options
  • 16-11-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭

hi all, i moved to dundalk there in september,just wondering are there many clubs or societies or some kind of social events us newbies to the area can go to? there doesnt seem to be a whole lot in the local papers etc,
    cheers!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

well i guess not ya dumb fool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

Give it time Papa - the region sections of boards are not as busy as other areas.
    Not all the posters/browsers are from Dundalk - quite a few are I believe from Dundalk Junior.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Take a trip to JJB

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Check out the events in the local papers, it will give you an idea of whats about the locality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

The Spirit Store has good gigs and stuff and a trad nite as well if you're into that.

There's a wargames club in drawdah but that's a 1/2 hour away

Also be warned that Louth has a higher rate of diabetes, cancer and suicide than other counties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

There is a film club in Dundalk, details here http://www.antaintheatre.com/filmclub.html

If your into football you can hook up with some of us in JJB!!!

Advertisement