Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irn Bru in Dublin?

• 16-11-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Couldnt seem to find anywhere else to put this so though this would be a good place, sorry if its wrong.

Just wondering if Irn Bru can be bought in Dublin anywhere? they used to sell it in Spar on Nassau St but havent seen it there for a while. ive read theres a copy of it in Lidl called Iron Brew but where can you get the proper drink!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

A couple of years ago the news agent beside abbey st. luas stop used to sell it. They might still do. It's great stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

A couple of years ago the news agent beside abbey st. luas stop used to sell it. They might still do. It's great stuff!!

I used to hate it when I tried it first but I tried it again last week when I was in Edinburgh and got hooked! Its funny seeing it on the taps in McDonalds! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

You can get it in either Aldi or Lidl not sure which though !

hope this helps

Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Lidl sell it methinks.
    I think Aldi had it for a while but not anymore..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the O2 top up store on kevin street sells it. it's pricey though at 1.70~ a bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

The shop at the roundabout at the top of Monkstown Avenue sells it (at least it did the last time I bought it there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've just had a bottle, got it in Fresh on the Malahide Road, so I'd assume the fresh in Smithfield have it too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

That little red newsagents on Leeson Street does, as does the Spar on the Tonlegee Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I came across an Irn Bru mixed drink in my local Safeway liquor store the other day.

Double the fun ...

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭okmqaz42

When you do find it get your hands on a bottle of Vodka-When I lived in Scotland this was the breakfast drink of choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

I used to get it (I went through a post-Glasgow Bru phase) in the little newsagents on Dame St, across from Central Bank more or less...can't remember the name.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

They used to sell it in Dunnes, but have stopped. Not all Lidl's stock it either, my regular supply now comes from the newsagents in the basement of the shopping centre in Dun Laoghaire. It's Bru'd in Scotland from girders :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Bump for more places to buy in city centre pls? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw it in Iceland years ago, not sure if they even still have icelands here! there used to be one on talbot street, dunno if it is still there. They used to stock lots of UK items.

Advertisement