Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Night Club in Naas

Options
  • 16-11-2008 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

anyone know anything about a new night club in Naas - Think its called Cinne Bar; seemingly it's at Swan Dowlings.....(Is that where PQ's used to be??)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Swan Dowlings is where the Bauhaus/Bondai is, so presumably its the new name for it. I hope its an improvement on its predecessors there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EJB

djimi wrote: »
    Swan Dowlings is where the Bauhaus/Bondai is, so presumably its the new name for it. I hope its an improvement on its predecessors there!

the ad I read specified "strictly over 21's" so hopefully it sticks to that; was never in Bondi, but believe it was full of teeny boppers

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

i miss the bauhaus. it just has not been the same since they closed that down!! :(

Lol the Bauhaus was a dive, but it was fun to go to from time to time! Got a bit of a reputation for itself tho as being the club to go to when you got refused from/kicked out of Time!

Id like to think that a new club would cater for a different crowd (not just the R&B/pop rubbish that they play in Time). Anyone know what this club is about? Or is it just going to be more of the same?

Lol the Bauhaus was a dive, but it was fun to go to from time to time! Got a bit of a reputation for itself tho as being the club to go to when you got refused from/kicked out of Time!

Id like to think that a new club would cater for a different crowd (not just the R&B/pop rubbish that they play in Time). Anyone know what this club is about? Or is it just going to be more of the same?

Awe. . I used to go the Bauhaus BEFORE time came along :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

I've not heard anything about it at all... but if it comes about I will have to take a nosey over there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EJB

Id like to think that a new club would cater for a different crowd (not just the R&B/pop rubbish that they play in Time). Anyone know what this club is about? Or is it just going to be more of the same?[/QUOTE]

The ad I seen was in last week's Kildare Post; it said 80's and 90's music, imagine it would have to have current chart music too though - definitely sounds like it's worth a visit anyway - I probably sound really old, but I'm just fed up going to Time with all the teeny boppers and The Court does have **** music on a Sat night

Sounds like it will be worth checking out alright.

I know what you mean about Time; Im only 26 but the last time I was there I was walking around thinking I knew everyones older brother or sister, and it didnt seem that long ago they were far too young to be in a nightclub! Really makes you feel old...

Sounds like it will be worth checking out alright.

I know what you mean about Time; Im only 26 but the last time I was there I was walking around thinking I knew everyones older brother or sister, and it didnt seem that long ago they were far too young to be in a nightclub! Really makes you feel old...

Totally agree. I haven't been to Time in years. I just dont like it. the crowd is waaaaay to young unless you go on a Sunday night, its pretty mixed then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 libby22

Im 22 and still much prefer the court to time. Always a good crowd, good music and its a pretty classy place compared to time on a fri/sat nite. The staff are hot there too :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

ChewChew wrote: »
    Awe. . I used to go the Bauhaus BEFORE time came along :p

Me too!!

Wonder if I ever tried to chat you up?

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    Me too!!

Wonder if I ever tried to chat you up?

GAH!!!! if you wore white socks then I more than likely walked away. If not. . Sure anything is possible!!

BUT. . .

You clearly were not successful what with me being single duh!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

ChewChew wrote: »
    GAH!!!! if you wore white socks then I more than likely walked away. If not. . Sure anything is possible!!

BUT. . .

You clearly were not successful what with me being single duh!!

:D

Nope ... never wore white socks!!!

I was usually fairly drunk tho.

So, do you never got chatted up by a tall, incredibly handsome and charming fella NOT wearing white socks? I must have missed you then ;)

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    Nope ... never wore white socks!!!

I was usually fairly drunk tho.

So, do you never got chatted up by a tall, incredibly handsome and charming fella NOT wearing white socks? I must have missed you then ;)

Gaaahahahahahaa!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭connacht100

is the court anygood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 libby22

Yep, I think so. Have been there the past few sats, and theres def no sign of recession there, its always really packed! :) music is great, great crowd, even better cocktails, def worth a shot anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭connacht100

hmmm thanks for that, sounds like a happening spot alright, i might buy u a drink there somenight?? ;)

Advertisement