Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any Colbert fans here?

• 16-11-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

I love the way he says things as a joke but then people follow up on it. he mentioned wikiality a while back (saw it in the archived vids) and low and behold the site exists! www.wikiality.com
    Then there's the bridge that was named after him and the stephen colbeagle mascot and everything else, love the show so much! My ma is getting me a colbert nation hoodie for christmas....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Love him myself, only wish he was on one of the channels I have. Love Jon Stewart and the Daily Show on More 4 every night at 8.30 but Id prefer some Colbert. His speech taking the piss outa Bush in front of Bush was classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

He's on FX most nights around 11. Channel 164 if you have Sky:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

RATM wrote: »
    Love him myself, only wish he was on one of the channels I have. Love Jon Stewart and the Daily Show on More 4 every night at 8.30 but Id prefer some Colbert. His speech taking the piss outa Bush in front of Bush was classic.

You know its online right? They post up clips of each nights episode rather than the full thing on the front page, but if you do a search by the month the latest episode shows up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Everyone should see his Christmas special. It was on last Sunday in the states. Hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I can't get the episodes to line up properly, it seems to be all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Argh why can I only find clips of Colbert....at least I'll have FX when i go home :)

Advertisement