Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone upgrade

• 16-11-2008 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way to check when you are due an upgrade on bill pay? Is it normally 12 months in?

Also can you get an upgrade if you change tariffs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

by checking with vodafone... some options:

1) check online logging into 'my vodafone'
    https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/mymobile/upgrade/index.jsp

2) contact customer care, ask

3) visit a store, ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I was just asking in general terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

02, Vodafone and Meteor decide when "your" due an upgrade, 3 give you one after 10 mts guranteed....

no prizes for guessing who i'm with:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I see.

So going to a higher tarriff would not be any good then?

I was with 3 and never again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I haven't much complaints with them (it's a recession and there cheap), drop the odd call when driving but nothing to serious...thankfully they've started to change their masts again...seems to be making a positive difference....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Best with VF is to phone and ask, I've been given an upgrade twice which I wasn't strictly entitled to (or it would have shown on the website). If you do have phone problems (which I did), that might help as they may feel you are more inclined to switch networks, or they might lose on call revenue etc

Advertisement