Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movies based on Religion but that you still enjoyed

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Zillah wrote: »
    Thrends?
    It's a thread specifically created to make friends.

Wrong forum methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Thanks to this thread I went back and re watched The Exorcist the other night.
    I must say I really enjoy movies and series like it, though I'm less fond of the walking on walls sort of bits in it. I really like the start of it with the statue at the start at the dig.
    Then watched Apparitions (episode 1 and 2) as well which is on the same vein, and if you're willing to go with the premise of demons and the devil etc the sense of menace is a good laugh.

Bit of a scare-aton last night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

>_>

<_<

Bruce Almighty.:o Ben Hur too, would that be classed as religious?

King of Kings gets an honourable note.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bruce Almighty.

I watched that last night. Was it because of this thread, or despite it?

Galvasean wrote: »
    I watched that last night. Was it because of this thread, or despite it?

In regards to yourself? I'd say in despite of it.:p:pac:

I'm a fan of Morgan Freeman, his performance as God was so endearing, it's impossible to hate that man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

LZ5by5 wrote: »

I'm a fan of Morgan Freeman, his performance as God was so endearing, it's impossible to hate that man!

Except in Wanted.
    "We are the bad guys..."
    I know. :mad:

Galvasean wrote: »
    Except in Wanted.
    "We are the bad guys..."
    I know. :mad:

True, but I'll forgive him for that one bad choice of film due to him being the legend that he is.:p

*slaps head*

I forgot Last Temptation of Christ (I know at this stage it sounds like I enjoy all religious films).:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

Tomk1 wrote: »
    So is user MrDaithi = user Gareth37
    seems like the same post that got closed earlier on.
    As an atheist I don't start thrends on the christian forum so why is it ok for this troll to have many thrends on the Atheist forum. He starts many thrends making silly statements and then doesn't comment on the replys.

But if was to say what I really tought Ill'd be the one getting a warning.

Is I Gareth37? Nope I'm not. Your spidey sense is completely off the track.

I'm not sure why you associated me and him. I started 2 threads with questions which I don't think were that silly, and they were not statements anyway, but Gareth37 did start an odd thread about American movies which I guess got you confused. And given the type of threads Gareth37 starts in here I'm not sure is going to gain any friends.

Otherwise, I didn't feel the need to debate much about the answers to my threads.

Anyways, I think anyone can start a thread on any forum. If the thread and the behavior of the member who created it breaks the forum rules then Mods should take actions.

Advertisement