Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to swap a ps2 guitar?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

errrmmm.... Shouldn't that be put here www.adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Maybe it should...it's just that I'm not trying to sell anything,just a swap if anyone has a spare ps2 controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Maybe it should...it's just that I'm not trying to sell anything,just a swap if anyone has a spare ps2 controller.

Only have the original white wireless one for the PS2 that takes the 3 AAA batteries. It's supposed to be the best out of all the wireless PS2 guitars, but i find the thing far too small to use. Just like i found the SG one.

media.nl;jsessionid=0a0101421f4325dfbbcab5274ac48edcbca7edfc4a7f.e3eSc3iSaN0Le34Pa38Ta38Oah90?id=439&c=731742&h=15538ec84be2c5f1246e
    Not sure if it's any use to you though... :/

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Only have the original white wireless one for the PS2 that takes the 3 AAA batteries. It's supposed to be the best out of all the wireless PS2 guitars, but i find the thing far too small to use. Just like i found the SG one.
    *pic*
    Not sure if it's any use to you though... :/

Hmm.. that might do the job,my main problem with the wireless one currently have is that fretboard is too big for my hands,but the fact that it uses 3 AAA batteries would be kinda awkward.
    If I can't find an SG I'll get back to you.

Hmm.. that might do the job,my main problem with the wireless one currently have is that fretboard is too big for my hands,but the fact that it uses 3 AAA batteries would be kinda awkward.
    If I can't find an SG I'll get back to you.

Definitely do because i find that one too small for my hands. I'll even throw in the 3 AAA rechargables that i have with it! :D

• Advertisement

Definitely do because i find that one too small for my hands. I'll even throw in the 3 AAA rechargables that i have with it! :D

Are you from dublin? I can meet up in the city centre but that's pretty much it,they'ed be too big to post.

Are you from dublin? I can meet up in the city centre but that's pretty much it,they'ed be too big to post.

Yep, the proper capital. I'm about 20 mins from the city centre on the northside. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

I'm looking for one of the wired SG ps2 guitars that came with guitar hero 1/2.
    I can swap you one of these wireless guitars for the ps2/ps3 http://www.theantcommandos.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=38 (bought it a few months ago and barely used it) or an Xplorer for the 360.

Do you mean this?
    adux_1922_118478%5B2%5D.jpg

If so, I have one... it's wired.

Why do you want it exactly? It's fretboard is smaller than what exactly?

EDIT: Actually... yours is an Xbox one? that would actually be awesome cos you know how my wireless Sg for xbox is having issues with the yellow button and tilty thing..

Cully wrote: »
    Do you mean this?
    adux_1922_118478%5B2%5D.jpg

If so, I have one... it's wired.

Why do you want it exactly? It's fretboard is smaller than what exactly?

EDIT: Actually... yours is an Xbox one? that would actually be awesome cos you know how my wireless Sg for xbox is having issues with the yellow button and tilty thing..

:(
    His wireless flying V was a PS2/PS3 guitar (which i was hoping to get)
    His XPlorer for the 360 is wired.

So long flying V :(

:(
    His wireless flying V was a PS2/PS3 guitar (which i was hoping to get)
    His XPlorer for the 360 is wired.

So long flying V :(

Meh.. ps2/ps3, I don't care about it then... But cedomination.. you're welcome to my ps2 wired one if you want it.

• Advertisement

Fret board is the same size on both, so it's down to if you prefer wired or wireless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Viper-619

Looking to swap this wireless PS2 Guitar for any Xbox 360 Guitar!
    Post reply here or email me directly on markfriel619@hotmail.commedia.nl;jsessionid=0a0101421f4325dfbbcab5274ac48edcbca7edfc4a7f.e3eSc3iSaN0Le34Pa38Ta38Oah90?id=439&c=731742&h=15538ec84be2c5f1246e

Viper-619 wrote: »
    Looking to swap this wireless PS2 Guitar for any Xbox 360 Guitar!
    Post reply here or email me directly on markfriel619@hotmail.commedia.nl;jsessionid=0a0101421f4325dfbbcab5274ac48edcbca7edfc4a7f.e3eSc3iSaN0Le34Pa38Ta38Oah90?id=439&c=731742&h=15538ec84be2c5f1246e

Way to thread hijack :/

Fret board is the same size on both, so it's down to if you prefer wired or wireless. :)

Sorry forgot to mention it runs on 4 AA batteries : /

I'll try get some pics of the fretboard in comparison to the xplorer,I don't want you having the same problem as me.

Sorry forgot to mention it runs on 4 AA batteries : /

I'll try get some pics of the fretboard in comparison to the xplorer,I don't want you having the same problem as me.

I've got the spare rechargables from the 2 ps2 regular wireless controllers i hardly use anymore :D I've used those flying V's before but they were always too expensive to get em sent over from the US, which is why i'm gagging for this swap.

I've got the spare rechargables from the 2 ps2 regular wireless controllers i hardly use anymore :D I've used those flying V's before but they were always too expensive to get em sent over from the US, which is why i'm gagging for this swap.

Oh cool,I'll be in town next weekend then :D

Oh cool,I'll be in town next weekend then :D

Done deal then! Drop me a PM with contact details and we'll arrange to meet up and swap. :D

Advertisement