Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Posts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭DenMan

Not sure if this is related but I wrote a visitor message on a friends page. When I went to the profile recently my message is still up, although the name of the poster has changed (from me to someone else). Should I report it. That's pretty low if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

DenMan wrote: »
    Not sure if this is related but I wrote a visitor message on a friends page. When I went to the profile recently my message is still up, although the name of the poster has changed (from me to someone else). Should I report it. That's pretty low if you ask me.

Report it. Theres a report post option for visitor messages.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Well, as there is no real explaination as to what this thread is about, I'm closing it.

I am also of the opinion that Mods should try not to edit comments, rather they should soft delete them so they can be accessed in the future if needed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement