Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edison Screw to Bayonet Cap

• 16-11-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a brick & mortar type shop where I can get an Edison Screw to Bayonet Cap bulb adapter. Don't want to wait for one to be posted if possable (a la e-bay). Cheers Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

Hi Joe, I dont want to be smart but I think you will just find it far easier to simply use Edison Screw. They are easy enough to buy, even Tescos have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

ive loads of them but im based in dublin...is that any use to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Fishdog ....... I only have one lamp that uses an ES fitting, and I never seem to have a spare bulb for it when needed. I know I have one somewhere that I put up safe :rolleyes:

Northdublin .... Thank you for the offer, but I live about 30 miles from Dublin. Was just looking for somewhere I could call into if I was passing.

Advertisement