Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC G18c, Yay or Nay???

Options
  • 16-11-2008 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Thinking of buying this but heard some bad stories about it. Anyone have one and can give me any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I have a KSC G18C with metal slide and barrel for the past two years, its the best Glock I own.

I have an Army G17 and a KJ G23 and G32C, the KSC is the best in my view. As far as I'm concerned KSC/KWA make the best Glock GBBs bar none.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I agree, its a brilliant pistol. i have the 18c and 26c myself, both are super reliable and have a brilliant finish. infact, i lost the 18c in hrta once in the long grass. it stayed there for a month and searches until eventually paul drove over it with a lawn mower, then picked it up and fired it, gased and still loaded., :D

The fire selector can do with a drop of thread lock on the retaining screw but other than that there a good buy.,

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

KSC/KWA Glock 18C, Best full auto pistol I ever owned, really well made. Get the 50 round mag.
    Avoid the JG (Jing Gong) version, useless recoil spring, sticking slide, freezing problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ksc g 18c and 50 round mags is all the sidearm you ever need

(why then do i have 6 other pistol you ask: airsoft is addictive)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Thx for all your advice! Im actually looking at the WE 5.1 Hi-Capa Dragon now. For the same price i could get a full metal pistol and seeing how i already have a TM G17. But i do like glocks and it having full auto. So im kinda wondering! Which to get?

• Advertisement

To be honest the WE hicappa dousnt have a patch on the G18c, they can be problematic with leaf springs and general buiild quality isnt as goos as the glock. its by no means a terrible pistol but from someone who's had both, id pick the glock.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

vtec wrote: »
    To be honest the WE hicappa dousnt have a patch on the G18c, they can be problematic with leaf springs and general buiild quality isnt as goos as the glock. its by no means a terrible pistol but from someone who's had both, id pick the glock.,:)
    Ok cool, you have just made my decision! :D

lol.,
    theres a few other pistols you could go for too, best thing to do is go to one of the shops and have a feel of them,
    Im really liking the new KWA USP Compact too, its very good quality, theres also the 2 types of HFC USP and they can fire fully automatic like the G18c. not sure if your into the small pistols but the glock 26c is a peach too, its basically the 18c with a smaller frame and has fierce ROF.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I have the KSC USP.45 and Compact with the metal slides and upgraded recoil springs, they're great GBBs they have all the realistic trade makes on the slide, barrel and frame. They're really nice pieces.

Advertisement