Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who else is stuck in the 60's/70/s

Options
  • 16-11-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi there music lovers,
    I just love sixties and seventies music. I love the beatles, hermis hermits, the rolling stones, Bobby Darin, CCR, mamas & papas, canned heat ect......anyone else

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me? Stuck in the 60s and 70s

Albums.jpg

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I am a 60s /70s music lover but also love some 80s 90s and 00 stuff to .My compilation would be similar to Mikes above with a lot of the 60s /70s stuff added .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Yep 60s/70s for the most part here. Very few exceptions to that rule for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Ah, there's a few of us around alright ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055331802

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I wouldn't say i'm stuck in the 60s, 70's, but i definitely have an appreciation for the music of that era.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

big b wrote: »
    Ah, there's a few of us around alright ;)

There seems to be............. and here's another one. :)

My favourite 60's and 70's music would contain a broad spectrum similar to mike65's above.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Scared of synth?

Advertisement