Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignore button

Options
  • 17-11-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

My understanding of the ignore function is that it can be used to ignore a certain user for whatever reason instead of getting into arguments with that person, I recently used it for the first time and then saw that the person I have ignored visited my profile, does that user know I've ignored him? It seems like a bit of a coinkydinky that they started visiting my page after I had ignored them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

just saw a comment in another thread in this forum along the lines that queries are only replied to if an smod deems it worthy of a reply, is this true? Does this mean my question isn't worthy of a reply or is the answer to my question elsewhere on the site?

Cheers m

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Either a smod/admin is not around or does not know the answer to your question. I'm not sure of the answer so I'll wait and see if someone else knows..

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

thanks Gordon and cuLt

Advertisement