Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

• 17-11-2008 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭

OK this may be a stupid question but, bare with me.

Any time I send a text message, I get an automated text from meteor telling me my credit balance, you know the ones from *#100#

It's driving me nuts at the moment as I haven't changed any setting on my phone or network. Does anyone how to stop it or turn it off?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

usually you just get it when your credit is low , well thats what happens with me and im with meteor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

that's odd. have you tried another sim card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Theres nothing wrong with your sim, its a new feature on meteor when your credit is low. Under €1 or €2 afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

mad.mike wrote: »
    Theres nothing wrong with your sim, its a new feature on meteor when your credit is low. Under 1 or 2 afaik.

Sounds Good, 02 UK do this and got on my nerves but thats because I didn't top it up often and had the 5 minute international call for free:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ah thanks, Yeah it only started happening when have little or no credit left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement