Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOW 2 Bugs

• 17-11-2008 9:43am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has any one had problems with GOW 2?

It seems to stall alot when saving check points/loading levels?

Even from the load game screen it sometimes doesnt load and I woul dhave to reboot a few times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I have had the same problem when going to load a saved game and it doesn't do anything when i've pressed the A button. It's only happened once so far.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

TheWitch06 wrote: »
    I have had the same problem when going to load a saved game and it doesn't do anything when i've pressed the A button. It's only happened once so far.

Its happened a couple of times to me. Thought it might be the xbox but that seems fine on the other games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Iv gotten your disk cannot be rad a few times on campaign.Seemed to happen after a checkpoint mostly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

It's happened to me once where my save game wouldn't load. Selecting it at the load game screen had no effect. Had to restart the console and then it worked.

Hasn't happened since though. (touches wood)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've had it a few times, also managed to end up standing on things that you shouldn't be able to, and in parts of the map that you shouldn't be able to (e.g. in the water when fighting the giant fish).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mcgovern wrote: »
    I've had it a few times, also managed to end up standing on things that you shouldn't be able to, and in parts of the map that you shouldn't be able to (e.g. in the water when fighting the giant fish).

Yeah that happened as well but I wasnt sure if it was a bug

Advertisement