Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Managing Agent: Glenevin

Options
  • 17-11-2008 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with this company? They approached me to act as the agent for my estates management company but I've never heard of them before. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Haven't heard of them, and thats with me working on a few of sides of the property business for about 4 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

How about RFPM? Heard of them before, have they got a good reputation?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

Glenevin must be new and looking for contracts. RFPM are one of the best management companies. Hallways, gardens etc are always kept clean

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Glenevin must be new and looking for contracts. RFPM are one of the best management companies. Hallways, gardens etc are always kept clean

Do RFPM manage your apartments? Other than hallways and gardens always kept clean, why are RFPM one of the best management companies?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

PIMPHO wrote: »
    Do RFPM manage your apartments? Other than hallways and gardens always kept clean, why are RFPM one of the best management companies?

I used to live in an apartment block managed by RFPM and it was always well maintained. Whenever anything was broken it was fixed promptly. Im speaking as a resident not an owner so dont know about fees etc. I never heard anything bad about them or Wyse either. They seem to be two of the biggest operators in Dublin so they must be doing something right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Plenty of horror stories about Wyse, and many posts previously here about them.

There are many management agents out there, and in many cases it seems that the smaller ones work better. They are more eager to do the work and get the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Paulw wrote: »
    There are many management agents out there, and in many cases it seems that the smaller ones work better. They are more eager to do the work and get the business.

I'd nearly suggest switching managing agent every 2 - 3 years to a newly established agency with 3 - 4 staff.

Again I'll reiterate, it may not matter how good the managing agent is - if the owners don't pay the management fee, there is sweet FA the managing agent can do maintenance wise.

Advertisement