Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endwar for Xbox360

Options
  • 17-11-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

Anybody pick this up, any views on it? I downloaded the demo off Live and thought it was good fun, even though there were no training or instructions with it. The demo only gives one level though, is the full game worth the price? Some reviews are good and some a bit iffy, saying it is too simplistic. I found the voice command thing to actually work and be good fun though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm playing it on PS3 and am enjoying it. It's fun to be screaming at a game that actually responds to you, for a change. And it picks up the voice commands pretty well (the only time it had trouble understanding my command was when I cocked it up).

I've only had a chance to play about 5 or 6 levels at the moment and so far they've been nothing special. I assume they pick up with more commands etc, as the game progresses. But at the moment it's a fairly basic strategy game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Hmmm well to be honest I'm not really into strategy games that much so it might be perfect for me if it is indeed fairly basic ;) might check it out so!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Looks to me like a run'o'the mill soldiery strategy game, with the, quite frankly awesome, inclusion of working voice command gimics.

It'll be a while before this gets a PC release, but I might pick it up if it eventually gets a release.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Next march is when its getting released on the pc,Id prefer to play it on the pc if im honest,all the factions have the same units or somthing?I read that somewhere,Is it similar to world in conflict?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Is it similar to world in conflict?

This would be good, as that game was awesome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement