Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Discos - Dublin

Options
  • 17-11-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Anyone know of any discos in South Dublin suitable for 14 year olds?
    All we hear about is Wezz - and that sounds pretty dreadful!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I remember seeing one in the Stillorgan bowling center a few years ago. Maybe it's not on any more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Obelisk29

If you think Wezz is bad, you haven't seen the one in Stillorgan!!

My own daughter, also 14, went to "baby" Wezz (for 1st years) a few times last year but tbh her and her friends seem to have become bored with it and haven't been this school year.

o29

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Obelisk29 wrote: »
    If you think Wezz is bad, you haven't seen the one in Stillorgan!!

My own daughter, also 14, went to "baby" Wezz (for 1st years) a few times last year but tbh her and her friends seem to have become bored with it and haven't been this school year.

Spin is the one thats in Stilllorgan, which is for around 6th class kids. From what I remember (My sister having been there, clearly not me :D) the so called "Antics" were fairly sedate.

Baby Wezz, is more commonly attended by 2nd and 3rd years, (Obelisk, going to a school which is within walking distance of Wezz, and having some of the most spoiled teens in the country as class mates, I had never heard of a 1st year going to Baby Wezz)

Advertisement