Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone know the seller?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

yeah, friend is interested in the car but getting a lot of conflicting info from him :mad: and after doing a cartell check found it was imported but clear then got a HPI check which is also clear is still interested but just seems like he is giving too many stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

JoeySully wrote: »
    yeah, friend is interested in the car but getting a lot of conflicting info from him :mad: and after doing a cartell check found it was imported but clear then got a HPI check which is also clear is still interested but just seems like he is giving too many stories.

any hint of it being dodgy Joey just walk away, loads of others out there mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Less money than that (€16K) will get you a UK 2008 facelift with the far better 1.6TDCi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Double Dee

JoeySully wrote: »
    http://cars.rte.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1238287

anyone have dealings with this guy ?

recognise the phone number? or know the car ?

thanks

Listen bud, nothing you can do now as its sold but if it wasnt i wud say leave it where it is....i bought a car from a make shift car place...(portacabin box thing).....and they seen me coming, me and my €10k....d junker is sitting outside my door...something wrong with it every week!! Cost me another 3k getting it FIXED since i have it, less than a year!! It was also a import....(Chop Shop Job, Im convinced)

I later found out that the garage was BAD BAD BAD news...and more to the point not even trading anymore when i went back a few weeks after id bought it...

So i would listen to what other people have to say and dont go near anything that doesnt seem legite!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement