Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch for Macs

Options
  • 17-11-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey, Does anyone know if they are going to be releasing a patch thats mac compatible? I downloaded the one with an exe extension and it just appeared as a text file.

Any help would be great. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

should be out today on the website afaik. its a shame they let it out as it is, ive had it for days now and still cant play it

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Real FM

Cheers! Yeah it's a bit of a pain. I've just got into a really good file with QPR and now ill have to start afresh.

i cant get mine to work at all. as soon as i get to the team select screen, i right click and the screen basically freezes. ive gone back to fm 08 already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Just bought it and now no patch today, disappointing..... have to stick with '08 for now so

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:ive ****ed it. installed the patch, now it wont work at all. turns out its not even supposed to run on tiger. tut tut

Advertisement