Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone still playing?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

yeah, that gets boring after a while... after 3 months or so...

i've stopped my subscription, there's no point in this game. darkfall looks promising though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

all the last few have looked promising and all have died a fast death when released.

Conan, LOTR and now war.

Wow isnt great by any means but it pisses all over the others.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dr_MaSoN wrote: »
    all the last few have looked promising and all have died a fast death when released.

Conan, LOTR and now war.

Wow isnt great by any means but it pisses all over the others.

LOTRO is stable numberswise.

AOC is beginning to gain customers again after a spectacularly bad start.

WAR was the number 3 seller for March in the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Actually WAR became interesting again when they merged servers. I came back after cancelling my subscription to find an amazingly active server with loads going on.

I guess it depends where you are, but now WAR is finally good fun with lots of RVR, that was definitely missing in WoW.

Coding and client performance is piss poor, but the game itself is at least more fun. Guess I can always go back to WoW if WAR becomes boring! :D

Advertisement