Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Lessons

Options
  • 17-11-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi

I am looking to get private lessons, most places will only do them at off peak times ..as I work Mon - Fri 9-5 this isnt an option. Does anyone know of anywhere is Dublin (pref North) that will do them weekends and evening.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MammaTina

I am not sure if this is too far for you but Maynooth Equestrian centre do private lessons. You could give them a call if its not too far from you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ninnyninball

Thanks a million for that I'll give them a try. I think the private lessons are a lot better value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MammaTina

No problem. I agree re the private lessons. My daughter go 30 minutes of a lesson for about €27. It would have been less if she was in a group but you have to divide the attention you get in a group by the number in the group (i.e. 1 hour with 10 people means she would get max 6 minutes one-on-one) so the private lesson was much better value. Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

Hi,
    You could try Leinster Stud in Maynooth.They give private lessons. :)
    <snip>
    no contact details in posts please. PM the OP instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ninnyninball

Thanks a mill for that I will defo try them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 confoosed

did ya manage 2 get lessons sorted in da end? im lookin 2 get some more lessons again now dat i av da time agani.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

No Text Speak Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mbrasil

Hi there,

try Coolmine Equestrian Centre - Saggart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martyb29

Anybody know of any in the dublin north area??? (private lessons for beginner spanish classes) ............. : )

Advertisement